Single Cougars fall into several categories:
- Single through choice looking for young guys for NSA fun;
- Single through divorce and looking to regain the fun of their younger days;
- Single and looking for a relationship
Welcome, you are the most sought after type of Cougar!
You can afford to be choosy, and pick the person or people you want to play with.
There are literally millions of young cubs waiting to meet, date and bed you!
Here are a few tips to make your dating experience successful.
- Be honest, and keep to your word.
- Describe yourself accurately. If you are a size 16, say so, don't pretend that you are a size 12-14. Guys are not quite so stupid that on meeting you they will not realize. You will also find that there is a big demand for larger girls.
- Describe the type of cub you are looking for: Age, height, eye colour, location, endowment etc.
- If you say in your ad that all emails will be answered, answer them, even if just a "no thanks, not this time", we have a few auto responses for you to use if the person contacting you is not what you are looking for, you simply have to click "no thanks" if you do not want to meet a person.
- If you do find someone you want to meet make sure you do so in a safe environment, not at that persons house. Meet in a pub, hotel lounge or swingers club, make sure you are happy with them in a social setting before making arrangements to meet them in private.
- When you leave home make sure someone knows where you are going, leave a sealed envelope to be opened if you do not ring in by a certain time, in it put the email addresses, telephone number and location of the meeting, its better to be safe and embarrassed than dead.
- Whoever you are going to meet remember that although its scary, the cub is younger and less experienced than you and will be as nervous as you. Don't get drunk or drugged up. No one fancies people who are not in control of their faculties. A drink to steady the nerves is OK, bouncing off the walls and throwing up is not going to impress anyone.